Attending with a FOCUS Campus or Parish
Students who attend a campus with FOCUS missionaries will be housed with other students from their FOCUS campus. FOCUS Parishes will also organize options for their group.
Be sure to ask your missionaries for more details on your assigned hotel, costs and to make sure you are included on your group rooming list
All Other Attendees
Booking Individual Rooms
Special conference rates are available when you book through the SEEK24 Hotel Portal. You’ll need your SEEK24 Conference Registration Number (this can be found in your conference confirmation email) during booking.
Attendees should coordinate their own roommates if they would like to share a room at SEEK24.
Group Booking (10+Rooms)
We recommend requesting a group block for any group coming to SEEK24 hoping to book 10 or more hotel rooms. This ensures your group remains in the same hotel and that we can prioritize your group’s amenity needs.
Multiple types of rooms can be booked within your group through this process, (i.e private and/or shared rooms).
Booking Individual Hotel Rooms
Upon completing your SEEK24 registration, you’ll be able to continue on to the SEEK24 Hotel Portal to book your hotel accommodations. If you’d prefer to book at a later date, you can also go back to the Hotel Portal using the link in your SEEK24 Confirmation Email.
In the Portal, select the property you’d like to stay in and enter the information for yourself and any guests in your room, including your SEEK Confirmation Number. SEEK’s Housing Partner, HPN Global, will send an acknowledgement email of your hotel booking once confirmed
- The cost of your hotel room is not included in your registration. See below for an overview of available rates.
- You will be required to enter a credit card to guarantee your reservation, but no deposit is required upon booking.
- It is recommended to book your hotel by Dec 15, but for best availability, book your room as soon as possible. Hotels will fill up as the conference approaches.
- If you are no longer able to attend, you will need to cancel your hotel reservation separately from cancelling your conference registration to avoid being charged no-show fees.
- You’ll be able to list any special requests during the booking process
- Upon completion of your booking, you will receive a confirmation from our housing partners HPN. You can access your booking directly through this email to make any changes or cancellations. After December 15, email HPN email for any changes or
- When you arrive onsite for SEEK24, be prepared to put down a credit card for incidentals and to pay for your room at the end of your stay.
Booking for a Group
- Request your sub-block by October 27 using this link.
- Confirm your desire to use group housing; set up your Hotel Portal login (provided by our housing partner, HPN Global) to begin uploading your rooming lists or send a specialized booking link to your members of your group so they can book their rooms.
- Update your needed hotel room quantity per the outlined Group Block Policy. Be sure to cancel any unused rooms prior to the conference or you will be charged no show fees by the hotel.
- The cost of your hotel room is not included in your registration.
- You will be required to enter a credit card to guarantee your reservation, but no deposit is required upon booking. Group Payment is available if organized with our housing partners HPN Global in advance.
- Blocks are assigned on a first come, first served basis. The sooner you request your block, the better chance you have of being placed in a hotel of your choice. The assigned hotel having desired amenities is not guaranteed.
- Submitting a request is not a commitment; it is an expression of interest in group housing.
- When submitting your request, estimate high on how many rooms you will need, especially if you are not traveling with a set number of people and may later need to add rooms (it is easier to drop rooms than add.
- Request any additional rooms by November 15. Please note that it may not be possible to fulfill your request due to availability.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
Discounted room rates are available through Friday, December 15, 2023, based on hotel availability. After this date, discounted rates may no longer be available, to inquire about availability after December 15, you can email our housing partner directly at email@example.com. A credit card is required to make a hotel reservation and you will be asked to present the card at hotel check-in upon arrival; however, your card will not be charged until check out.
Cancelling your Event Pass for SEEK24 does not automatically cancel your hotel reservation. To avoid penalties and no-show fees, please cancel your hotel reservation through your acknowledgment emailed received upon booking. Most hotels have a cancellation policy requiring you to cancel within 72-hours of your anticipated arrival date. Be sure to check with your specific hotel on their cancellation policy.
Group Blocks must be requested by October 27. Group Blocks may be increased until November 15, based on the availability of rooms in your hotel. Group Blocks may be decreased based on the following timeline:
- Up until October 27, 2023 groups can be modified by 100%
- From October 28, 2023 to November 14, 2023: Group Blocks can be decreased by up to 50% from the original request
- From November 15, 2023 to December 1, 2023: Group Blocks can be decreased by up to 30% from the original request
- From December 2, 2023 to December 15, 2023: Group Blocks can be decreased by up to 10% from the original request
- After December 16, you are responsible for payment for all rooms currently in the block.